Monday, September 9, 2013

Wonderfully Made... School Boy Blazer

 

I am giving credit where credit is due regarding the inspiration above. I truly love all the items shown but I am not able to partake in purchasing some of these items right now. Therefore I have added my own touch to create the look affordable for me. I purchase my similar red tank from Marshalls, the dark blue school-boy blazer I found at a resale shop and the men’s shirt was my husband's that I cut (shhhhhhhh, he does not know this)!  I did get the printed trousers from Zara and this wonderful bug necklace that I borrowed from Eli is also from Zara. Both of these we picked up at one of their fabulous sales.  And the owl loafers are on my wish list from Zara.
 
The point of this is for you to know that you too are an original, one-of-a-kind, and you can wear whatever makes you feel good. Old or new, just make it your own style.  Grace and Peace!
Psalms 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment