Monday, September 16, 2013

Bring Your Projects To Life


One of my close friends call me on a Monday saying that she would LOVE to have a "Garment Bag" for the dress that I altered for her. The dress that she would be wearing on the following weekend to a wedding that she's in. I said, "really!" and she said, Yes... really!" (following her long PLEEEEEEEEEASE and the loving smile she gave over the phone.)  I said... OK! 
Needless to say this is what was dreamed up for her.

 
She adores black and white prints. And with this in mind I took some zebra printed cotton fabric, dark chocolate vinyl, black Velcro, hot pink suede, and a piece of polka-dot ribbon.
 
 
Let the sewing begin!
  

A couple of hours later... this is what the materials have transformed into.
Whether your heart desires to sew, dance, sing, paint, write, etc...
If you can dream it, you can do it.  

 --- Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

Proverbs 16:3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment