Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thank you to Women's Council of National Real Estate Brokers

All serious daring starts within.
--- Eudora Welty
 
Dare to dream... take the first step. Image that if at anytime you could create a new world for yourself like none that is today. What possibilities would your imagination dream up?  Do you aspire to sing, or dance in a musical or even teach others to dance. Wouldn't you like to have no worries of if, "this was the right path for you."
What are the payoffs for just jumping ALL the way in and doing your dream...

Liberation?

Power?

Bliss?

Passion?

YES!!!! all of the above!
I am on this journey of daring to dream while keeping the creative tabs in my mind under control.
I have invited my dreams to come out and play. I can't lie and say I'm not scared but I'm jumping anyway!
 
...I'm sharing with you a project that I just completed for the
Women's Council of National Real Estate Brokers.
Houston, Texas.  
I created and made journals that were given as gifts.

gold leaf

  • Gold leaf is gold that has been hammered into extremely thin sheets by goldbeating and is often used for gilding. Gold leaf is available in a wide variety of karats and shades. May be found at any craft/supply store.

  •  



    I will be teaching this technique to a wonderful group of Seniors at the Houston Parks And Recreation Center on February 10th. You are welcome to join us!
    Have fun and Just Keep DREAMING!!!!  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment