Tuesday, November 26, 2013

OMG... I am getting it done!

So much sewing! But I am loving it!!! My life is like a symphony right now. So many moving parts that correlate and connects with everything. Sometimes my life's concert plays happy sounds, loving songs, songs of wonderment, songs that move me way-to-fast, and songs that make me say WTF!  I can go on an on of all the emotions that God has orchestrated in my life. He has arranged / scored a life concert that is just for me and I am so very thankful for this.  I saw some stickers in one of my favorite craft stores that said,
"Inspired by Life *** Created by Hand"
I am just in love with this statement because one of a kind items are gifts for the heart and soul. On this blogging journey I have come into contact  with quite a few crafters and women that have such passion for the arts... This is a part of the fuel that keeps me driving this EliAndTheKids BUS!
 
Here are some of the items that I have been working on in addition to the items that have gone out to some very cute stores owned by women.  
http://eliandthekids.storenvy.com/
http://eliandthekids.storenvy.com/
 

Praying and I do hope that everyone have a healthy and safe Thankful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment