Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bring the heart of your art to life!

Bring the heart of your art to life! I have been reading/skimming through several books lately and I’ve found so much comfort and relatable topics with them all. But in everything I have to tailor the information and all the advice to fit my family and to fit what makes me comfortable to move forward.  This past week we have just decided to have a party for our youngest little person. And with me being me!!!!!! My mind starts to move a million times two. But, I pull back and take in all that I have been learning about passion, family and the Art of Living a happy life... I decide to ask the birthday girl, “What would you like to do for your birthday party?” BIG step for me… lol.  She says that she wants an ART Party and for everyone to just do art ALL DAY! WOW… I love this child.  
 
While reading the book, The Handmade Marketplace, I came across page 16 that talks about building a nurturing space. This part of the book speaks about, Welcoming Inspiration, “A walk in the woods can refresh your mind and body and spirit, and the path you take can lead not just your feet somewhere new but your mind as well.” I am not surprised that the birthday girl wants an art party… little people have inspirational desires too. So, we will have an art party where everyone will do art all day long! My only catch was that she had to help make the decorations! She was all in for this part.
 
http://www.amazon.com/The-Handmade-Marketplace-Locally-Globally/dp/1603424776

 

 Enjoy some planning and prepping pics.


 
 
 I am really proud of her for wanting to
make this party not just about her.
She really wants everyone to be happy!
Finished pictures will
be coming soon!
 
 
 
http://eliandthekids.storenvy.com/
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment